Soda Fountain

I’ve found it: The embodiment of choice. The embodiment of democracy. The embodiment of freedom.


Look at all these choices.

You’d be forgiven for thinking this soda fountain has all the varieties of pop you’d ever need. From left to right, this machine runs the gamut: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, orange Fruitopia, Nestea, strawberry Fruitopia, Barqs, Barqs, Coke Zero, Sprite, Diet Coke, and back to Coke again.

And all generously provided by the Coca-Cola Company.

I mean, I guess there is some repetition in the choices. But who could complain? These pops are enough to keep anyone satisfied. You can settle on one and feel content with it. Sure, sometimes you want a different pop. In that case, you just need to find a Pepsi product fountain. You thought you had lots of options before? Well, now they’ve doubled!

When I look at this soda fountain, my choices feel infinite. I know they’re not, but they might as well be. And that’s great. That’s good enough for me.

Thank you, Coke. And for that matter, thank you, Pepsi. All these choices – that’s freedom. I certainly couldn’t ask for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment